Our contact details
Name: Greyhound Studio Limited
Address: The Storey, Meeting House Lane, LA1 1TH, Lancaster, England
The type of personal information we collect
If you visit our site, we will collect and process the following information for the purposes of maintaining website security:
- IP address
- web browser type and version
- operating system
- the URL of the site you came to our site from
This website uses the WP Cerber Security plugin which secures this website from attacks of various kinds. Cookies are used to distinct logged-in users and non-logged in visitors, as well as search engine bots and spammers, to restrict access to protected areas, the login form, and the WordPress dashboard, and to detect and mitigate malicious activities.
Use on legal basis of: Legitimate interest
Provider: Greyhound Studio Limited
Technical cookie definition: security_*
Type: HTTP Cookie
Duration: 1 year
If you use our contact form, we will collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (name and contact details)
- The details of your enquiry.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You filled out the contact form on our website, or sent us an email directly.
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiry.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent: You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in an email inbox.
We keep name, contact details, and the details of your enquiry indefinitely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk